Sending NFT to Metamask
And guess what... it is free of charge!
We want to give you the best experience with your NFTs, therefore, we know one day you might want to transfer your NFTs out of your custodial wallet into a non-custodial wallet like Metamask.
Once logged into your NFTpay account, you will see a “Transfer NFT" button just above the QR code unique to each NFT. If you do not already have Metamask or Coinbase wallets installed on your device, nothing will appear when you click the transfer button.
- 1.Navigate to your NFT's landing page.
- 2.Click on the "Transfer this NFT" button.
- 3.Sign In or Sign Up for An Account
4. Connect your Wallet --> You must already have these Installed on your Device. You can either use Metamask or Coinbase wallets currently. If you prefer other wallets, please contact our support team and we can send them manually as well.
- 6.Choose Between Connecting either Metamask or Coinbase wallets.
- 7.Click on the "Request Transfer" button to initiate the transfer process.
- 8.You will then be sent a confirmation email. In this email, click the "Confirm Transfer" button and your NFT will then be transferred to your wallet.
Want to try NFTpay? Test it live for $0.5 USD and transfer the NFT to your metamask to live the full experience.